Pack It Up is a growing startup offering “hobby in a box” activity kits and gift kits to customers (B2C) and businesses (B2B).
We are now creating a new position in the company. We are looking for a highly motivated and entrepreneurial person to join our team. The new director of operations will be at the core of the company and take part actively in the growth of the business.
You proved yourself as a leader and a team player in your previous positions in e-commerce companies and are looking for new challenges and responsibilities? Look no more, this is the perfect position for you.
If you want to be more than an employee, have a stake in your business and shaped it to your ideas and vision, you are at the right spot. You could become a partner, on time for the next promising chapter of Pack It Up. Current partners are open to share ownership with a new motivated team member.
Context and conditions
- Full-time position.
- Based in Montréal (Griffintown)
- Start date: May 2021
Operation and logistic: 50%
- Operations management, follow up with suppliers,
- Negotiation with suppliers,
- B2B client management.
- Manage schedule, deadline and general management (invoices, programs, etc.)
- Inventory management
- Management of logistic team (currently 1 employee, expected to grow in the next year).
Client relation: 30%
- Prepare proposals and answer B2B clients' demands.
- Tracking of all in-progress client relations.
- Answer to B2C clients' demands.
New ideas and creation: 20%
- Come up with new kit ideas, research products
- Contact and deal with new suppliers for new kits
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience in e-commerce logistics, warehouse management, or shipping management.
- Excellent project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to deliver projects in line with budget and commercial requirements
- Experience working collaboratively with a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both French and English
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational, managerial and analytical skills
- Strong ability to communicate, with the ability to build strong relationships across stakeholders
- Proactive and entrepreneurial
- Superior multitasking ability
- Strength in creative problem-solving
Send CV to