Pasta Making Kit
This kit includes 6 accessories and an instruction guide. Ready to use, ready to offer.
Making home made pasta is so fun and rewarding. Experience true artisan pasta proudly made by you with our complete pasta kit.
With the help of chef Massimo Vincelli, from Épicerie Conserva, we carefully selected everything to make your own pasta from scratch including a booklet with tips and recipes.
This kit is perfect to start yet once you get the basic, will allow you to make your own pastas, lasagna, gnocchis and ravioli.
Check out Massimo who present all the tools in our pasta making kit.
- Marcato Pasta Machine. The centre piece of this kit, with tagliatelle and spaghetti attachment. This highly reviewed machine is praised around the world and especially in Italy, were it is proudly made since decades. (made in Italy, 10 yrs waranty)
- Drying rack. Wooden structure to let you dry your pastas before storage.
- Gnocchi board. You can make much more than gnocchi with this simple wooden tool, made in Italy.
- Rolling cutter, perfect to shape farfalle and ravioli ruffled edges (made in Italy)
- Dough cutter, simple and sturdy, perfect for the task.
- Flour Brush. We won't lie, making pasta means dusting flour. It will help keep everything under control (made in Québec)
Since 1930, Marcato is the world leader in the production of machines and accessories for fresh pasta. The work, passion and ingeniousness of Otello Marcato gave rise to products appreciated all over the world today. All Marcato products are designed for those who love things done perfectly and for those who have rediscovered the pleasure of eating well and safely.