Zero waste kit
We all know how important it is to reduce our consumption of unique-use plastics.
But it is not always easy to take action. Pack It Up is here to help you with this simple and well-thought zero-waste kit. It includes everything you need to shop at your local bulk grocery and farmers market.
With all 8 products made in Montreal, you will reduce your impact at the grocery store and at home and you support local business! That's the way to go!
- 1 Tote bag (Made in Quebec)
- 1 large Mesh Produce Bags for fruits and vegetables (100% organic cotton, made in Quebec)
- 2 dry bulk produce bags (100% organic cotton, made in Quebec)
- 1 reusable ziplock bag (Laminated polyester fabric made in Québec, machine washable)
- 3 sizes of reusable beeswax food-wrap, made in Quebec.